Why the Face
Updated: April 13, 2020
A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Company and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
A Note to Users Outside of the United States
Types of Data We Collect
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, photos you submit, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We will never give, lease, sell or otherwise disclose your Personal Data. Any information you give to Company will be protected and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below:
- When you order products or services on our Site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information. We do not store this information directly on our servers. When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt that information using industry standard technology.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or giveaway on our Site, we may ask you for your e-mail address and/or home number (to notify you if you win or not). We may also ask for first and last names, and sometimes post-office addresses to verify your identity. In some situations, we may need additional information as a part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These sweepstakes and contests are voluntary. We recommend that you read the rules for each sweepstakes and contest that you enter.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
How We Use Submitted Photos
Photos you submit for facial diagnosis will be used and seen by Why the Face, LLC. Photos may be used for social media and educational purposes only with written or verbal consent.
We strive to only send e-mail to those who want to receive it. If you would not like to receive future e-mails from us, reply to any email with UNSUBSCRIBE as the subject.
How to Contact Us